My goal is to thoroughly inspect each home and give the buyer as much information about the property as possible prior to the purchase. I encourage attendance at the inspection and encourage questions during and after the inspection.
I realize a home purchase is one of the biggest financial decisions a family can make and it is my job to analyze all mechanical and structural components of a home, explain the negative and positive components as clearly as possible, provide a concise report with helpful explanations and digital photos, and hopefully bring some peace of mind to the home-buying process. We provide the most thorough and valuable home inspection services you will find.
Standard Hellstrom Home Inspection Services Report will include the following
- Narrative written report covering:
- Structural components
- Identification of construction materials
- Electrical outlets, fixtures, and main panel
- Heating and cooling equipment
- Plumbing systems, water heater, and fixtures
- General exterior, siding, trim, windows and doors, grading and drainage
- Roof, general condition and life expectancy, insulation, ventilation, vents, stacks and eaves
- Quality, condition, and general life expectancies of major systems
- General interior, including walls, ceilings, doors, window & floors
- Kitchen and Appliances
- Energy and Maintenance suggestions
- With Digital photos
- Fees starting at $250, depending on the size and age of the home.
4-Point Insurance Inspections include
- Photos of the front and back of home
- Assessment of the roof and life expectancy of the shingles/roof system
- Identification and age assessment of the HVAC system
- Check of the plumbing system and water heater type/age
- Assessment of electrical service, panel size, and wiring type.
- Report with integrated photos as required by insurance companies.
- $100 without full inspection. No charge with full inspection.
Uniform Mitigation Verification Inspection (UMVI or Wind Mit)
- UMVI reports cover:
- The roof style
- Roof decking nail patterns and length, and verification of straps
- Reports include all necessary photos and State of Florida documents.
- UMVI reports cost $125 ($50 with a full inspection)
I am presently not offering radon testing.